Listed as a Leading Family Law Firm on Doyle’s List, our team deals with a diverse range of high quality, interesting and important family law matters, due to our highly regarded reputation and the large business and property investment community and family demographic in our market.
With a strong strategic 10-Year plan, career path opportunities, mentoring, great business systems and support structures we are looking for a stand out performer ready for to make their mark and grow with us as our firm continues to do so.
And the great news? It requires a move to one of Australia’s fastest growing areas, just 60mins from Brisbane’s CBD, known for its stunning beaches, warmth, family friendly community, amazing schools and easy, active living. Isn’t it time for a change?
To find out more please email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com. Once received, if you’re a good fit for our close knit and experienced team we’ll be in touch with more details and next steps.
Thank you. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Do you enjoy having responsibility and the ability to work independently?
- Do you enjoy working for a unique, exciting and fast growing business?
- Are you interested in a full-time finance manager role?
If so we want to hear from you!
Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Catton & Tondelstrand Lawyers is a rapidly growing specialist family law firm enjoying considerable success with rapid growth over the past 2 years. We are looking for an experienced, reliable and organised finance manager to assist in maintaining all internal accounting and financial functions for the firm.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to take ownership of this role and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Experience in a similar role will be favourably considered.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Organising payments (using Xero) and remittances to suppliers
- Issuing client invoices and statements
- Preparation of divisional profit and loss statements
- Preparation of records for external accountant to attend to yearly financial statement & tax return preparation
- Maintenance and filing of business financial records including accounting, insurance records etc.
- Assist Managing Directors and Operations Manager with day to day administrative office duties when needed.
- Management of internal client file billing processes
- Debtor management
- Budget forecasting and projections
Additional skills essential for this role:
- Competence with business accounting
- Experience using Xero
- Experience with projects reporting in Xero
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Word/Excel)
- Significant finance manager/bookkeeping experience
- Ability to resolve problems when comparing records to transactions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised, effective and quick work completion
- Ability to monitor time and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Adele Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org.