Senior Family Lawyer, Sunshine Coast
We are expanding and looking for a Senior lawyer with a minimum 5-year post-admission experience to join our busy practice. The ideal candidate will be an Accredited Family Law Specialist.
As the successful candidate, you will be experienced in running your own family law files and providing excellent client service.
In return, you will join a friendly and vibrant team of dedicated lawyers and efficient support staff. You will work on diverse and challenging matters and further your skills and experience under the mentoring of two principals who are both Accredited Specialists in Family Law.
We place high value in candidates who are invested in lifelong learning and will assist you to develop both personally and professionally. We are especially interested in applications from candidates who have gained life experience before coming to law.
Catton & Tondelstrand is a highly regarded, progressive practice with a reputation for high-quality representation. We have a culture of mentorship and collaboration to create a fresh and fun working environment. The principal lawyers are accredited family law specialists.
We pride ourselves on being different to other law firms due to our culture of collaboration, team focus and professional development. We provide a collaborative, open and friendly working environment where you can achieve the best in your personal and professional development.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and experience:
- Highly-developed relationship management and consulting skills, including the ability to interact, influence and negotiate and work cooperatively in a team environment;
- Highly-developed analytical and conceptual skills;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to draft legal documents, provide authoritative advice and effectively communicate complex information;
We are looking for a lawyer with an inquisitive and analytical mindset who is comfortable working with complex information in a changing environment. You will demonstrate an ability to prioritise work and be an articulate communicator with exceptional written skills.
The successful candidate chosen for this position must have the following attributes:
- 5-years post admission experience;
- High attention to detail;
- Proven ability to deliver outcomes;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work proactively as part of a team and individually;
- The ability to think critically and work methodically;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- A passion for family law;
- A positive and judgment free attitude;
- The ability to communicate and present in a confident and assertive manner;
- A Drivers Licence;
- Have access to a vehicle and be able to travel to appear at Court and mediations;
- The willingness to follow the direction of practice directors; and
- Good problem solving and lateral thinking.
What we offer
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience;
- Immediate start;
- Stability and job security with an established and respected practice;
- A positive and rewarding team culture where great work is recognised and rewarded;
- An opportunity to have an impact across the entire business;
- Health and wellbeing initiatives; and
- Learning and professional development programs.
Please forward your resume, references and covering letter to email@example.com